Fear not. The West Coast is filled with blue states. Once those votes get it, the tables shall turn.
wait till they just count san franciscos votes alone that’s obama’s time 2 shine
- sleepyaxolotls reblogged this from mjwatson
- khaileessi likes this
- theironyofit-all likes this
- thebenefacter likes this
- sadfag420 reblogged this from mjwatson
- serendipitouscindy likes this
- littlelionash likes this
- -everdeen said: California is strongly blue. Ohio is the state to watch because that’s pretty much going to decide who wins.
- mccall-me-biles likes this
- mjwatson posted this